Well with WP phones, it's pretty easier now to be active on popular social networking site Facebook.
How to update Facebook status from Windows Phone?
1. From phone main menu access your (Me) live tile which has your photo as well.
2. Now tap on option 'post a message', and then under POST A MESSAGE menu, written down your status update.
3. Under 'Post to' select profile on which you want set update, by default both Windows Live, and Facebook profiles are selected.
4.Finally at the bottom of screen, press round shape icon to submit your status update.
How to update Facebook photo status from Windows phone?
Sometime we do capture some nice moment of our life and want to share it with others through Facebook, If you access Facebook.com from WP phone than you would not get an option to upload photo, for this either you would need to use Facebook application or inbuilt 'Share on Facebook' feature.
1. Go to 'Pictures' library and select 'Camera role'.
2. Now select and open the photo you want to share, now press ... Option and select 'Share on Facebook' option.
3. Now tag the face of the person in 'Who's this?' option and type some description.
4. Finally press the round shape photo icon to upload photo.
- Make sure your phone 'data connection' (Internet) is ON.
- If you have recently changed Facebook a/c password then re-connect it to your Windows Live a/c.
Applies To: Windows Phone 7, Windows Phone 7.5, Windows 8