Name New Device
Please give this device a name. Because you have Login Notifications enabled, you will receive a notification that you logged in from this machine.
Please see screenshot to see how to the message box looks like.
This message appears only when you login from other devices like mobile, desktop computer, laptop, friend's mobile, laptop etc. Facebook has setup this to increase your Facebook account security.
Let's see how we can disable name new device message from Facebook login page.
How to stop receiving Facebook 'Name new device' message at log in.
1. Login to your Facebook a/c.
2. Click 'Don't Save' when you get 'Name new device' message.
3. Now click Home menu in top right hand corner and click 'Account Settings'.
4. Now click 'Security' option in top left hand corner.
5. Now click 'Edit' next to 'Login Notifications'
6. Now 'uncheck' checked mark next to Email and Text and click 'Save Changes'.
Please see screenshot for further information.
Facebook's new security feature 'Name new device' doesn't seems to work as expected and it keep asking to enter device name even though you have already specified name and login from that same device only.
Please do share your experience with this issue? We are happy to hear from you.