This is continued part of the first post Website Tips and Tricks | Part 1
We are going to share with you remaining 16 points for the topic: Website Tips and Tricks.
Here are the Website tips and tricks after 5th point:
6. Website Load time: The website should load quickly, shouldn't take more than couple of seconds (post link how to check website link). Do you already have a website then click here to check out how much time it takes load.
7. Regular Website Audit: Check for security issues on your website, if you run a website on which you sell product or services then it would be preferred to get your website audited and issues found get fixed.
8. Setup Website Alert: You must ask your website hosting provider to setup an alert when website goes down, site bandwidth usages increases, or if there is any suspicious activity observed.
9. Website monitoring for up time: The Company where you host your web site should be providing you 99.99% up-time and should also provide your an dashboard link where you can check out when the site was down (unavailable).
10. SEO (Search Engine Optimization): This one is most important to let your website appear on first page of Google Search result (post link) or Bing search result.
11. Website Name: If you don't have website (post link) then click here to get idea on choosing website name, I know it is not easy to choose website name, those who already have a registered website, check (post a link) whether your website name is good, easier to remember etc.