Many of us want to use Mobile Internet (GPRS) connection on computer so that we don't have to buy internet lease modem or cable service.
I have both cable internet and mobile internet service; I use mobile internet service as a backup internet service as sometime my main cable internet goes down.
Mobile internet service is very cheap, 2$ a month for 1GB download limit in India. I have been search for this query many a time over internet but I could not found any relevant article hence I thought of writing one.
What is required?
- A Mobile Phone
- Active GPRS connection
- A Computer (Desktop / Laptop)
- Bluetooth or Mobile Cable- Nokia PC Suite
Steps to be followed?
If you have any difficulty or any query regarding this, please feel free to ask for any help, we are here to help you.
- Install Nokia PC Suite
- Now make sure your phone is connected to the computer via Bluetooth or Cable.
- Now right click Nokia PC suite icon on your start-up list.
- Choose "Connect to Internet" option.
- This will open up Nokia One Touch Access application menu window.
- Click Connect option.