A Technology Blog that covers latest Information, How To's, Tutorials, Tips & Tricks about Computer Software, Blogging and useful Websites.

Love Tips | YouTube Channel

Tuesday, 31 July 2012

How many web sites exists As of Today - July, 2012

How many web sites exists as of Today - July, 2012

How Many Web Sites Exists As Of Today - July, 2012.

Total websites numbers are keeps growing everyday. 

Everyday 40,000 websites get registered that goes average 27 websites registration per minute.

Total numbers of web sites as of today are 665,916,461

Out of these many web sites only 30%-35% are online and in running condition, remaining 65%-70% web sites are either under construction, not active, under maintenance, or just got registered.

Apache (Linux based) Web server has highest market share 64% whereas Microsoft (Windows) IIS web server has only 13%. A web server is a server software on which all websites are hosted.

In last 3-4 years web site numbers have grown tremendously, Let's know....

Why Web Site Numbers Have Increased?
 
1. Internet Availability - The main reason behind huge growth in web site number increase is availability of internet in almost every corner of the world.

2. Personal Website and Blogging - Increased number of personal websites and blogs

3. Cheap Hosting - One more main reason in increased web site number is cheap domain registration charges (10$ yearly) and web hosting fee (60$ yearly).

Bonus Articles:  





Click here to   us and stay in touch for latest articles and updates. 

Please see below graph to find how website numbers have grown over the years.

How many web sites exists as of Today - July, 2012
How many web sites exists as of Today - July, 2012

Author : pankaj gopal // 18:18
Categories:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.
Copyright 2012-2015 www.jesoba.com All Right Reserved
All content is copyrighted to www.jesoba.com and should not be reproduced / copied on other websites \ blogs or anywhere else without permission from Jesoba.com. Read our privacy policy and about us page. Theme Design by Dadang Herdiana