With the help of lock property of the widgets in blog to Allow -Edit, Remove and cancel functions and we can not drag and drop the widgets to change their location in lock condition.
By default the lock property is always false for every widgets.
In the case of example the Header widget and Fevicon widget always remains lock.
All widgets which are locked we can not removed from blog. Now, we will learn how to lock the widgets and how to unlock the widgets.
Follow the given steps :-
1. Goto your blogger > Layout/Design
If you click on the Edit link of menu widgets it will look like image given below and not allow to remove. You can Edit only and save only.
2. You will see many widgets. And you need the widget Id to lock or unlock specific widget.
To get the widget Id just place the mouse cursor on the Edit link of the widget.
Now, you will see the url at status bar in your browser(Mozilla Or Chrome).
As given in below image :-
Note the shown widgetId .
3. Now Goto > Templates > Edit Html and Tick on Expand widget Templates.
And find(ctrl + F) the widgetId (In my case HTML1).
<b:widget id='HTML1' locked='true' title='menu' type='HTML'>
4. Now, just write the false instead of true to unlock widget.
<b:widget id='HTML1' locked='false' title='menu' type='HTML'>
5. Click on Save Templates. Now, your widget is unlocked and you can remove it too.
Now click on Edit link of menu widget you will see like image given below.